Friday, September 21, 2012

A very timely story

Today you won't be hearing much from me, as I am going to redirect you to the wonderful author of "All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten", Robert Fulghum.  He wrote a wonderful, true story about a MOTB, otherwise known as, the Mother of the Bride.  Well, since I now find myself in that category, I thought I would share.

Before I go, I must also say that I read this particular story about 17 years ago, at the library, while Kelsey was in story hour, sigh...(now don't go and ask me exactly how I remember that little detail, as I could not tell you what I did last week, but the mind is a funny thing).

I also have a challenge to throw out there.  For those of you who are following and know me personally (or perhaps even those of you who don't), I am going to ask you to help keep me from becoming UNHINGED.  I just might have a tendency to do that, perhaps that is why I have always remembered this story.

Enjoy Pastor Fulghum's story        

http://www.wattpad.com/38383-motb-by-robert-fulghum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Ask away! :)